Monthly Archive: January 2018

Student loans should be renamed – graduate contribution – tax, universities minister suggests, graduate student loans.#Graduate #student #loans

Student loans should be renamed ‘graduate contribution’ tax, universities minister suggests S tudent loans should be renamed “graduate contribution” tax, the universities minister Jo Johnson has suggested. Addressing a Tory party conference fringe event, Mr Johnson said that the Government…
Read more